thorasbook

The idea of this blog is to facilitate the love of reading by collecting news about new books, or sometimes good old books. It is also dedicated to stamping out the scourge of e-books, Kindles, Kobo's, i-Pads, and all other such abominations.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Talking about Books

It's taken me a bit of time to get used to the idea of a book blog. I have procrastinated knowing that once I start, I will be committed to posting notes regularly. While I enjoying talking about books, I have reservations about my writing skills.

I hope to used the blog to talk about books that I have loved or that have intrigued me. I look forward to feedback, discussion and recommendations.

I am grateful to Howard White for getting me started.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thrilled with Thora's Blog site. Over the years I have enjoyed so many wonderful books that she recommended and now it appears I will have ongoing access to many of her choices. The latest "A History of Love" by Nicole Krauss was a delightful read - well written, funny and moving. Thank you Thora. Keep them coming.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home