thorasbook

The idea of this blog is to facilitate the love of reading by collecting news about new books, or sometimes good old books. It is also dedicated to stamping out the scourge of e-books, Kindles, Kobo's, i-Pads, and all other such abominations.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Book Talk Coming...

I have a bunch of books I'm just dying to talk about but I've been so busy I just haven't had time to get down to it. I catered a wedding for 100 at the Beacon House last week and then this weekend we had two concerts at our house, one of them with dinner for 35 (pulled pork, pasta salad, green salad, cheescake for dessert)but this week coming up looks like things will calm down a little. The new Julia Glass is just soooo amazing....I can't wait to tell you about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home